Sunday, January 9, 2011

P.S.

I have an art supply problem...a big one. I need professional help and more storage! I also struggle to dispose of my children's numerous completed art projects. I have dozens of empty egg cartons and cringe when I throw one out. There are multiple empty oatmeal containers and other various items that could be turned into the next great work of art...I am sure of it. Please, come and save me from me.

I also kill plants. My latest victim has one leaf and I know he needs to go out with tomorrow's trash, but until he dies completely...I can't do it. I can't give up on him. It is a problem. I don't really want him to make it now. He is sad and ugly and his dead areas cannot be resurrected. If he revives himself, I will have a permanent Charlie Brown Christmas tree like plant. I don't want that, yet I cannot pull the plug. Someone come over and save me from myself.

And lastly...I was cleaning off my desk and discovered the thank you cards I had made after the boy's birthday. They are precious...and should have been mailed the first week of September! Crap...again. I suck at these things.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL! The last time I purged my house it was because I was on a major depression swing. My children should fear this spring. I did not do a spring cleaning at all last year, and I can tell. This year will be ugly. Dresses that I have not worn in 10 years will now disappear, and yes, this includes my wedding dress. I am tired of all the CRAP! You inspire me. And I still maintain we should go halvsies on the art schtuff I found.