Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bear with me...or Bare with me...whichever you prefer

The quality WILL improve here. Been really busy lately. I know that will only get worse as the kids get better, but for now I am just trying to get into the habit of posting. I promise I have better things to say and share. Eventually I will get you caught up on the kids and then ride that wave through their lives...which, by the way, are traveling at breakneck speed! How are they 6 and 4?! I am taking the boy to the Zoo today. I think it may be the first time he has ever been without his sister. This is a little sad, but she loves it SO much that I always hate the thought of going with out her. He has been screwed a little because he was born last. Well, not really. He actually has reaped the benefits of not being first: more toys, more well rounded toys, mellower parents, constant playmate, etc. We miss the girl when she is at school. She is a much better playmate than I am, but I digress. We are off to see the animals because the weather does not realize that it is November in Oklahoma. I am sure that it will remember soon...and we will pay. But for today, we shall enjoy the freak weather.

No comments: