Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Caterpillar update

Okay...it makes more sense...it now appears as though those are caterpillar hineys on the floor of the jar as the little guy I wrote about last night has finally entered his changing chamber and a bit of his tail end is squished on the outside. It takes away none of the fascination of the process, but it does make more sense. Even my soon to be 7 year old stated, "God does not always have to make sense, you know." I love her spiritual heart. She will be baptised soon and I must tell her story, but later. Now it is time to prepare for the day and dress the wee people for school and a fun play date with friends that I am long overdue to chat with in person.
I thank my friend, Michael, for sharing the story behind the man who wrote "It is Well With My Soul" on my Facebook page. You should Google "It is well with my soul story." Such a beautiful hymn born out of such immense tragedy. What a testament. I am humbled by the faith. Have a great day, people!

No comments: