Monday, August 9, 2010

Wow

So, in 2008 I was going to start a blog. I said I was technologically challenged, and I stand by that as it is now half way through 2010 and this is my second post and I still have no idea what I am doing. It isn't that I have had nothing to say for the last 2+ years, as anyone who knows me knows that I am seldom out of words. (And really, if you do not know me, what are you doing reading about my life...stalker.) I forgot where my blog was, how to access it and how to make time to post. I am trying again...maybe. Bear with me...or is it bare with me...I always wonder. Either way, I am trying. You do not know that because, well, I have not shared my blog with anyone. Why would I? There is nothing to read or look at yet. I hope one day, to be be able to post pictures here. We shall see what time has in store. Maybe Sarah can come and tutor me one day in all of her spare time. LOL!

No comments: