Monday, May 16, 2011

Now, she is seven!

Here is my baby girl yesterday...on her last day of being 6. She looks pretty much the same today...but now she is SEVEN! :) She has had a great birthday...mostly because we know some really stellar people who are great at birthdays and making people feel special. 6 of you even follow this blog! :) She loved seeing all of the birthday wishes on my Facebook page and she started the day with a call from one aunt and set of cousins, had another call after school and ended the day with the third. Those are the calls that made her smile the biggest. I love that she loves family. The boy and I took her to school late, because we can, then we took her lunch and at 3pm, we took cupcakes to her class. Tonight she bridged from a Daisy Scout to a Brownie and got one more gift from a sweet, neighbor. It was a full day of birthday fun. That's how we do them here...big. I love her more every day. I don't know how, but I do. She amazes me. I love her. Thank you for helping me make her feel special!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

"Is that cake storebought?" ;) What an awesome birthday! Good Job, Mama!